Thread: AVG antivirus not supporting internet facility.

AVG antivirus not supporting internet facility.

Past few days ago I installed AVG antivirus but it seemed to have some problems.iam not understanding that for what reason is the internet not working. I lost my internet connection. In the network settings the network manager displays that it is connected, but in actual the internet is unavailable, and each browser displays "no internet" page. Besides this I came across another problem which is while browsing on internet, the computer became extreme slow at a random instant, without any particular reason. No particular program seems to straight away activate this, on the task manager. Just reply me about the solution and why does this occur?

Re: AVG antivirus not supporting internet facility.

The first reply which I should give is that there must be some incorrect proxy settings in the web browser for AvG.the main problem with this could be Resolution.Incorporate the Proxy server settings for Internet Explorer while making use of broadband and/or local area network (LAN) Internet connection
    • In Internet Explorer Select Tools -> Internet Options... from the main menu.
    • After this, Toggle to page Connections.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Make sure the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.

That also happened to me. Go to the properties of your connection it is on the control panel>network connections. A window will pop up, under the "This connection uses the following items", you should see AVG firewall, click it and click uninstall. I think this will disable your firewall but that's the only way I know. Some antivirus applications come with some sort of firewall that is automatically configured and can sometimes block access to the internet and certain applications. I think you should check the firewall and try to manually configure it.

Make an effort with a number of other antiviruses and make sure that you still get the similar trouble? If no then it’s a fine plan to transform your antivirus. If you still receiving this equal problem then contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).If they are as well not capable to correct then re-install your Operating system & make sure that you are currently capable to connect. If you are connected to internet then
    1. go to run application
    2. type CMD and press enter.
    3. In the black screen of CMD, TYPE ping yahoo.com & press enter. Condition the answer comes, disable the Antivirus Firewall & use Windows Firewall. This time I think it can work.

It’s to be expected that AVG is interrupting your IP. Some code or virus issue may have cause the interruption of IP. Attempt disabling AVG, and then try for a connection. If this works, then you require re-adjusting the preferences/setting of AVG. you have another option to try a different antivirus which does not have a same issue as like of the AVG. if this is not possible for you then try installing another web browser. This might sort out the problem.

Make sure the settings and clear each and every aspect of the web cache.
    Attempt reinstalling Firefox or some new browser that you bring into play as well as see if anything happens. I don't feel AVG can cause this problem.