Thread: Keep on arriving error messages of AVG antivirus

Keep on arriving error messages of AVG antivirus

I am using AVG 2012 Free Edition since this time onwards. And I installed on Windows XP Pro. But as I boot up lately I am getting an error message continuosly appear on my monitor each time.
    "Indefinite error occurred in AVG”
    After clicking several times ‘Yes’ dialogue box closes. Any solution for it to resolve? Why this occurs I have re installed it. But the problem is not sorting out. I don’t have a new copy of any advanced antivirus so please do help.

Re: Keep on arriving error messages of AVG antivirus

If you think this should be the following message should have been occurred Error: Action failed for file avgcfg.dll: creating backup....
    Access is denied. (5) %DESTINATION% = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\avgcfg.dll.install_backup", %SOURCE% = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\avgcfg.dll"

you should be supposed to check uninstall AVG FREE after it asks u to, at what time u r doing the 7.5 installation.

If something like this occurs, while currently having AVG running on your desktop. A little icon pops in the right hand corner of the screen. If this is the case, attempt to exit the AVG program previous to attempting to uninstall.

It might be because that the antivirus had been corrupted which is not able to recover itself. I think it might be running, but when we start the installation process the AVG icon disappears from the PC. This occurs due to the bad installation or poor use of the antivirus since it has not been updated the possibility is that, the AVG might have gone corrupted.

This should be because of your operating system. I tried in my friend’s pc and it worked but this time he was using windows 7.sometimes and advanced versioning of the operating system helps to resolve bugs and fixes them. So according to me this might be depending on operating system ,but that doesn’t mean you want to change the OS rather than just while starting prefer in the safe mode. This will allow the OS to function its operation and will give hint to it that some error is occurring.

Hi, the error message receives when most of the antivirus is crashed by the viruses. Sometimes it does happen that the viruses load on antivirus does not make it to survive, and the following antivirus does not support because of its internal miss- calculations or failure. The sole answer lies in totally removing the antivirus from root.

The other thing may be like if you have installed another antivirus on your PC and that antivirus has corrupted this one. First of all don’t do this. As the OS slows down and sometimes hangs. So you are not able to uninstall both the antivirus. The final option for this procedure would be to re install the OS wholly. This will automatically uninstall the old ones and be free for a fresh copy.