Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2011

Getting BSOD due to Bug in Avast Autosandbox

Currently I am getting problem with SBC SP1 as well as Avast BP 6.0.1253. A client tried to run a safe program from the server SBS 2003. This program was autosendboxed from avast on top of server. The difficulty is this: lying on the server looked like the window that asks if unlock within the sandbox or else not, except the entire client during that instant couldn't access to the file server, it's appeared blocked! Afterward I went toward server and I observe the autosandbox window... and I verified to open the program usually. Next, the clients were permitted access to the file server in general. Is the next moment this has occurred except currently I've added a barring for this program? Do you think that it is a bug?
Old 29-10-2011

Re: Getting BSOD due to Bug in Avast Autosandbox

Since I have a say, I think that it was time to admit the blue screen issue which I have spoken and I am not a ****ing fact or event, which is why I've had to remove several times already today I downloaded and I find that they have solved. Note that in the latest beta version made improvements in the modulus of the Sandbox, you can make your problem has been resolved with this version. But, for sure your problem is resolved; send him the note subsists (which indicates the error) to Vlk.
Old 29-10-2011

It is true that sucks Avira, Avast, however, with trying to make a full scan from safe mode after disabling system restore. Otherwise you can use a free anti-spyware like Spybot and see what is and if you can delete those particular files. If we can miss with this virus can change, first uninstall Avast and install another antivirus perhaps more effective, I will recommend Nod32 but it is paid!
Old 29-10-2011

If Avast has important Windows files in quarantine, it is possible to restore them! Being that they are really on concerned with this bug! To do this, go into the quarantine area, select everything you want to restore and click on the little green arrow (restore) to the right of the trash! And now, the files will be returned to their original location!
Old 29-10-2011

If you encounter this problem with Avast, I advise you to restore everything from the quarantine. With or without infection! The most pressing being to keep a machine operating. If you have any doubt in your pc security, I recommend an online scan at this time until Avast offers an alternative to the problem.
Old 29-10-2011

Avast does not introduce any new striking and will in fact provide a sandbox in their integrated versions of the proprietary and free. From the information currently available it appears that the decision to use the sandbox or not rests with the user and is not automatic: if you suspect that a downloaded content cannot be sure you have the ability to manage that element to ' inside of a safe environment we recommend. If within the sandbox is actually detected malicious code Avast provides for the immediate closure and restoration-safe environment. In this way, the system does not change by malware and safe environment is restored, ready for the next use. The release of Avast is expected for the next 6 months.
Old 29-10-2011

I have understood that this next week comes the new version of Avast, not the beta 1148. If it slows down a bit to fix those BSOD is still being reported, but when you leave you can try reactivating the Autosandbox.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,