Thread: How to configure Netgear WNCE2001 with GUI of connected device

How to configure Netgear WNCE2001 with GUI of connected device

I am trying to configure Netgear WNCE2001. This is the first time I had seen this adapter and I want to use it. I ordered this from Amazon. It is having a manual in it but I am not able to figure out how to use the same exactly. I am doing this to setup a wireless lan gaming session at my home. There will be 4 other people who will be playing through their laptop. But yet I am able to fully understand its actual setup.

The manual will guide you for the same. It is not really very complicated to setup. It is a wifi adapter actually. You have to plug this to your lan port. You can also connect this to your model directly and done. The internet connection at your home will be on wifi network. It works very much similar to router. The setup is not so complicated. Just refer the manual and try back.

Once you are done with connection you have to enter the ip of the adapter in your browser for configuration. Most of these kind of devices are having a static ip. And by that you can enter into the settings. From where you can manage the wifi network and also apply proper settings. I am quiet sure that will be easier for you to do and you dont have to make any major changes.