Thread: How to Connect Netgear WNCE2001 with samsung LCD

How to Connect Netgear WNCE2001 with samsung LCD

Recently I have brought the Samsung le40c652 LCD TV, so I have Netgear WNCE2001 and I want to connect my LCD with Netgear WNCE2001, even I try several time I was fail to connect the LCD with Netgear WNCE2001, so guys is it possible to get the connection between the LCD and the Netgear WNCE2001. So guys if you have any of the information about this then please let me know.

Re: How to Connect Netgear WNCE2001 with samsung LCD

There need to get the manual connection for this purpose so you have to manually connect to the router and request an IP address from the router.
    And also some of the supplied ETHERNET cable is required to make the connection. And also the Firmware have to check for these purpose and that should be worldwide version Firmware and then you have to make the use of the option AUTO setting in your Samsung to get the connection.You have to use the hardline and it connects the TV with Netgear WNCE2001.

If you Netgear WNCE2001 have any of the default IP address there is no need to change that IP addresses since if you do that then these is useless for the connection. Since according to the experience Player should have static IP which is of the outside of DHCP range of your DHCP server. There you have to make the use of the DNS with ISPS DNS.

You have to buy the perfect cable if you don’t have which can be suitable for your LCD and also you have to make clear that the cable also have to support by your Netgear also and even with your TV, so you don’t have to worry about any of the thing all that you only have to connect that cable with both of the devices. If the connection for this wire or the cable is not solving the issue then reconnect it and then restart your system. And even then also if the problem exists then you have to take the help of any of the expert guys for the Netgear or you can also call the customer care for the help.

For the connection between the Netgear box and the any of the External Device we have to the manual connection that means that we have to make the connection between the devices by means of the wire and other related thing which are available for the connection manually connection is more than enough to do these connection and however the reaming installation and the internal setting for most of the devices are automatically set as per the requirement. You can have to make the used of the cable for that purpose that means that the cable possibly came with the TV only for the external connection for this kind of support so if you don’t have the cable then you have to buy one of the cable which can be fit for both of the Netgear and the Samsung TV.