Thread: Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter with Netgear WNR2000v2

Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter with Netgear WNR2000v2

I want to make connection between this Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter with Netgear WNR2000v2 router devices and I already try to do this task. In this process I noticed that the device will not talk together via the WPS. I plugged it in to my CCTV DVR, hit the WPS button. I don’t know the basic reason behind this issue but I would think that there is some connectivity issue happen within them. Can anybody help me to make this combination?

Re: Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter with Netgear WNR2000v2

If you have already made this connection and still you got some error onto it then you need to check that the adaptor will be work on your connected PC or not. If it is not connected then only such type of problem arrives onto your connections. Then make proper connection between the wifi adaptor and PC. I hope that it fix your problem.

You also need to check the distance between the router and the Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter. There is some limitations between this connection distance. If such distance extends at particular stage then you need to either extend the signal of the wifi adaptor or may be try to decrease the distance between them.

There is also necessary to test the power supply provided by this adaptor and the wifi device is to be properly supplied or not. If it is not supplied properly then it will be affected to the connectivity. I personally experience about it. There is necessary to supply the required power supply to this device then it solves your problem.

For solving such type of connectivity problem you need to avoid long stringing cables. It is necessary to give freedom to connect this adaptor to the Internet. Hence I think so that avoids long distance onto this connection.

To establish a wireless connection, the proxy server must be disabled on the Blu-ray Disc Player. If it is already enabled then you need to use correct process for disabled this proxy server. The process to do this task is being as follows:
    • You need to open Setup menu and select Network.
    • In that it shows the Network options, pick Proxy.
    • Disable Proxy option to Set it off and hit on Save.
    • Finally try to confirm adaptor connects to the internet. For this process you need to return to the Network and choose Network Connection Test.

Quote Originally Posted by TABLITA View Post
    To establish a wireless connection, the proxy server must be disabled on the Blu-ray Disc Player. If it is already enabled then you need to use correct process for disabled this proxy server. The process to do this task is being as follows:
    • You need to open Setup menu and select Network.
    • In that it shows the Network options, pick Proxy.
    • Disable Proxy option to Set it off and hit on Save.
    • Finally try to confirm adaptor connects to the internet. For this process you need to return to the Network and choose Network Connection Test.
    I try this connection checking task on my system and it indicates me that there is some connectivity problem arrives onto it. Hence I suggest to you for do this connection checking task on your system. I hope that the same type of positive result you also got on this connection.

You need to also check the router IP address. This task is necessary onto your connections. So many times it happens that the IP address of the router may be vary as per in the setting. Hence try to make sure that the IP address you mention on your setting is proper and it able to make the connection. You can also take the help of the router manual to make proper setting onto this device.

For more information you need to take the advice of the network engineer. This is the devices that can be handled by the experienced person and hence try to adjust the network setting using such type of experienced user help. You can also try to take advice of the official site expert person of the netgear. As per the guidance you need to follow the process and then you can able to fix your complicated networking issue.