Thread: Need help for installation of NETGEAR WNCE2001

Need help for installation of NETGEAR WNCE2001

Hey friends I have bought a new NETGEAR WNCE2001 recently and tried to install it properly. But unable to get to complete installation proceed as I find hard to understand the steps for installation given with the kit.

Can anyone please help me with the installation process with details from start as I would like to further be sure for reinstallation?
    I would appreciate the initiative.

Please help!

Re: Need help for installation of NETGEAR WNCE2001

You look to be a newbie. Since you are unable to install it. No worries bro I am here to help you out.
    I would like to know which power adapter you are using for connecting to the internet adapter.

You would have received 2 cables one is USB Power cable and the other is power cable adapter. You may need to use the plug converter which you are provided in the device.

Should I use both the cables because both look different?

Will there be any issues I if connect both the cables. One more thing do I have to connect the USB cable to any electrical output

1. You make use of a PC to set up the Internet adapter. Throughout the setup, be assured that your computer is not coupled to a router. You can re-establish the connection subsequent to the Internet adapter installation is absolutely completed.
    • separate the Ethernet cable from your PC if you use that for a wired network connection.
    • If your PC is wirelessly linked to a network, discontinue your wireless connection.
    2. Now attach the Internet adapter.
    • Then utilize an Ethernet cable to attach the Internet adapter to your PC.
    • You can use whichever the USB power cable otherwise the power adapter toward providing power to the Internet adapter.

3. Now you can start your Internet browser. If it routinely opens the setup page pursue the commands on the setup page.

4. Separate the Ethernet as well as USB cables from your PC.

5. Now again connect the Internet adapter to your TV, box etc.
    And if your machine doesn’t have a USB port, at that time use the power adapter cable that comes with your Internet adapter and plug it into an electrical opening.
    And that’s it the installation process is completed now you can restart it and it should work fine.