Thread: NETGEAR WNCE2001 not working

NETGEAR WNCE2001 not working

Friends, I am a regular user of this community. I am presently using a desktop configured with a LG Monitor and Gigabyte Motherboard with other appropriate requirements. I have just come with a problem about my NETGEAR WNCE2001 suddenly stopped working. I have been using this wifi for many months since the last time it occurred.

I contain a WNCE2001 which has been functioning for about some time and has currently clogged running. On the WNCE2001, the LAN and WIFI led’s on excluding the power light is faint red. I have try restarting the WNCE2001 and dissimilar things occur but in common I end up with faint red power light and either green LAN and possibly WIFI lights or the LAN and WIFI lights and sometimes the power light cycle as if the system was resetting/starting.

I contain cycled the authority quite a few times and have used both USB plus the power adapter

Re: NETGEAR WNCE2001 not working

See mostly there a problem exist of these kind due to the improper wire connections but as you are saying that u have been using the device for quite a few months so I think that would not be the issue with you.

So your problems looks a bit different to those of common ones there might be a case of either VPN connectivity or the malfunction in the WNCE2001 device you are currently working. Please look for the proper VPN connectivity if you are receiving.

sad Re: NETGEAR WNCE2001 not working

I consider that the AP sees the WNCE2001 plus at one position it also had a duplicate IP address. The mainframe attached with the WNCE2001 does not obtain an IP address.

I have tested it with many diverse Ethernet cable and a different computers for more even with the AP turned off. It is presently working the original firmware. I have not even try to reset the component but I would be now as anxious if a reset and reconfigure set that problem.

Re: NETGEAR WNCE2001 not working

Ok. Do u have checked all connections properly. Then go for further solution.

Start from the scratch when u connects your computer to a internet adapter confirm it that your computer is not attached to any router since that can problems. You can restore the computer once the adapter is installed completely.
    1 Stop your wireless connection if any.
    2 Connect it to the internet adapter by using the Ethernet cables provided to you.
    3 Use either a USB or the power cable to connect the adapter.
    4 Now open the internet browser and if the process automatically starts to display the set up page then fine.
    Your installation once completed must solve the issue.