Thread: Failed to send iCloud Email

Failed to send iCloud Email

I have recently upgraded my iOS to the latest version and all the things are working well. But there is only one problem with this and that is, I not able to send email with iCloud. I am not able to get rid of this in any of the ways. I will really appreciate if you can give some helpful rely for this.

Re: Failed to send iCloud Email

There were also problems of identification with the email account. This has the effect of preventing the next generation of e hold. The problem in our case was settled himself before returning later. Unfortunately, it is the same with the webmail. Sometimes it is accessed, sometimes a warning that says loading the web app is impossible, even sometimes access.

Re: Failed to send iCloud Email

The mail came several users of iTunes on the days Friday and Saturday. The message indicates the direction that the user can access icloud, inviting him to set up your account. Then in the mail is returned to indicate the service functions, for example, take a picture with the iPhone and the iPad to be sent. Or create a document in Pages on the iPhone to finish on the iPad. Then repeat the words of the old Steve: "icloud just works." The problem is that the link that shows the email is wrong, which proves that the mail was sent in error. But still, there is not much to start icloud really work. It is expected that Apple announced Tuesday the start of operations icloud mass, alongside the new iPhone (and rumored iPhone 4S, iPod touch and perhaps white, in one of these, the new iPod Nano).