Thread: iCloud works on iPad by default

iCloud works on iPad by default

I am using iPad iTunes and that surprised me today. It shows me a message that says that all my songs as are now on the iCloud from my Mac iTunes. I am able to download any of those songs by just a single click. I would like to say thanks to Apple as this is very easier and quicker as I can expect from it.

Re: iCloud works on iPad by default

I want to say that the songs that you are getting are what you have bought. Additional option is not yet activated while this scans your iTunes library for each song that you are having.

Jonathan Huberman, president of Iomega says that "we have turned our NAS devices in the cloud servers to which users can access anytime, anywhere. You purchase two or more of our NAS products can back up their data remotely on-site alternative location be it office, home or anywhere else - by providing users and small and medium-sized companies with a disaster recovery plan is easy to implement and inexpensive. "

You can put into practice at a reduced cost of the basic practices of the backup: save data in a physically different. "Users of the new Iomega NAS devices can create their own Personal Cloud in a few minutes," says the press release. These products can handle up to 250 devices, which can "copy and share files between computers as if they were all on a local network." The speed of transfer depends on the performance offered by the course provider.

It is having very simplified management which makes it easy to use this technology to non-experts, a key element for success in the consumer and small business. For business use Iomega provides AES 128-bit encryption, which should provide guarantees that, the most discreet protection from unauthorized access.

I noticed the other day that some of the songs that I downloaded on my iPhone 4, were automatically sent OTA to my iPad 2 without having to connect it to iTunes. I don't know how others feel about this, but I love it.

The new Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive Cloud Edition is available in two versions, 1 and 2 TB. Inside there is a version of Linux, but can connect to any of the popular operating systems. The new NAS also includes other features such as iTunes Server, DLNA Media Server Certfied AV (for streaming to other devices) connected to Facebook, YouTube and Flickr, auto copy of USB devices, QuickTransfer button front, two USB ports, Print Server, Time Machine and Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP). Iomega Personal Cloud is already available and included in the new single-disk NAS device Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive Cloud Edition and the new Iomega TV with Boxee media device.

Dropbox is an app that runs on Windows but also Mac, Linux and mobile, which allows hosting the "cloud" (ie on the Dropbox server) files. Dropbox is super handy for making backups of course, but mainly to share files between your computers and then with friends and colleagues. Sync files are transparent and can be accessed directly in your file browser. Each computer or telephone connected to your Dropbox account will automatically download the files there. The ideal is of working on such documents with other people.

I would like to tell you that there is some flaw in the Dropbox which is correct and if any of the computers is on the same local network as another computer in sync with Dropbox, the first download the files directly from the local network sharing without going the entire search net.