Thread: Avira AntiVir Personal vs Ad-Aware's Ad-Watch

Avira AntiVir Personal vs Ad-Aware's Ad-Watch

Just installed the avira antivir intended for real-time protection, and I have been running spybot S&D as well as Adaware each month for additional treads (except never used the Teatimer plus Ad watch). Now I am thinking about removing Avira and use ad watch alone. Do you think that the ad watch alone gives as much as necessary protection alongside each and every one kinds of malware, or anything else in your mind? Please let me know.

Re: Avira AntiVir Personal vs Ad-Aware's Ad-Watch

AntiVir in addition to Ad-aware cope extremely well jointly. This one is in truth an anti-virus program, and the additional an anti-spyware program. And issues would come about merely while more than a few anti-virus programs (through "on-access" protection, therefore the background-guard installed. Quite a few anti-spyware programs you can install conversely, in passing; It ought to, though, merely single ("real") anti-virus program installed. It is about your to take one and ditching another.

Two different anti-virus programs are never appropriate. First, the PC is more fully utilized by two active real-time guards and the other one here is not the motto "the more the better." Furthermore, Ad-Aware Utilizes the same engine as Avira. I suggest you to uninstall Ad-Aware. Programs like Malwarebytes or Spybot are no problem. This free version does not have as active Guard. Spybot is important to disable TeaTimer during installation.

I am using for a long time the free Antivir Personal. At the same time, I've always installed Ad-Aware Free. Ad-Aware monitors active processes in the background and warns of suspicious programs. (Ad-Watch Live) When Malwarebytes Anti-Malware does not.

According to my knowledge, Ad-Aware has the same engine as AntiVir. As for me, makes no sense to use it. Malware Bytes and Super Antispyware has since been a slightly different search engine, which in turn, a second Contributes opinion. I would perhaps, if you have a second Want to have protection against spyware and adware, Spybot S & D recommend. This also monitors suspicious things in the background, warns against registry changes, offers a Imunisierung against harmful sides and you can adjust the hosts file is read-protected. This is not, for example with AntiVir Free. So for me ne good supplement for Free users.

I Use Spybot (like AdAware) next to my suite. But basically you can have it too, because AV with the premium versions of the ad / spy detection has. But can harm a second Never mind.

To answer your question: yes antivir is compatible with ad aware.

That said, know that ad aware is inefficient and limited in terms of efficiency.

If you wish, rather install Malwarebytes Anti Malware scan with a powerful.

Not to my knowledge. The task of an anti-virus, time and adware or spyware program tracks with activated Guard or real-time protection, only the corresponding malware before entering it and can give you the opportunity to delete them or deny access, or if it does not work, to move them to quarantine, where you can delete them later. A firewall will prevent any possible illegal intrusion by a hacker or infection was already report suspicious behavior to the user, such as to unauthorized transmission of data to a receiver on the Internet.

As far as I think both are needed. There are 2 different programs that can easily be used in parallel.
    • Antivir scans your computer, as well as incoming and outgoing mail, files, etc. for viruses.
    • AdAware looks for certain harmful or just annoying programs, but they are not viruses.

Ad-Aware provides, as well as Spybot S & D ensures that no / little spyware (spyware) programs on your computer (active). Best example: Kazaa Spyware More than barter exchange program ... AntiVir is, as the name suggests, an anti-virus program. The first line ensures that you feel safe. But I myself use Avast Home because I myself have not yet dealt with AntiVir: o) I was Avast happened by word of mouth.