Thread: Password Expiry Date

Password Expiry Date

Hi There

Is there a way I can place a password enctryption on file and have that password expire after a certain time?

For example, I have a movie I purchased and dowloaded with my cash. My friend now wants to copy the movie for himself to watch. However, by doing so he gets himself a free copy of a movie I paid for.

Therefore, if I add the password on the file which expires, he can watch the movie until the password expires.

Thanks
    RAP

Re: Password Expiry Date

There is a particular software for that named as JiJi Password Expiration Notification. What you can do is that set a particular period of time when the password will expire and hence it will get expired at that time only. Plus it will notify the users as well that their password has expired. It is very much Useful for VPN users, Outlook Web Access(OWA) users, , File share users, Service accounts users. So even you all can have a check about the same.

Re: Password Expiry Date

Quote Originally Posted by RApolles View Post
    Hi There

Is there a way I can place a password enctryption on file and have that password expire after a certain time?

For example, I have a movie I purchased and dowloaded with my cash. My friend now wants to copy the movie for himself to watch. However, by doing so he gets himself a free copy of a movie I paid for.

Therefore, if I add the password on the file which expires, he can watch the movie until the password expires.

Thanks
    RAP
    There are many softwares available which are able to do this like AutoKrypt, Universal Shield etc. Search search for this on Internet andyou will get ample of results for this.