Thread: Getting Fake Trojan alert and Hard Drive Critical Error

Getting Fake Trojan alert and Hard Drive Critical Error

I am using the windows XP operating system operating system and from last some days I am Getting Fake Trojan alert and Hard Drive Critical Error and I don’t what to do and how to get ride this errors. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Getting Fake Trojan alert and Hard Drive Critical Error

Ok just look for the below files on your system and after that make right click on this all files and after that delete everything as given files:
    one.
    bridge.dll
    jao.dll
    pynix.dll
    questmod.dll
    rpnqrdnm.exe
    runsrv32.dll
    runsrv32.exe
    susp.exe
    tcpservice2.exe
    udpmod.dll
    users32.exe
    winflash.dll
    wstart.dll
    zserv.dll
    once you complete the all deleting files and after that just delete the below registry entry on your system and after that make sure your getting the fake Trojan virus.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{60e2e76b-60e2e76b-60e2e76b-60e2e76b-60e2e76b}

Even I have faced the Hard Drive Critical Error and after that I have just gone through the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that make click on the run. Now on the run type: regedit and after that make click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry entry and under that go to the below location and after that delete the key as given below:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWAE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
    search for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\"Critical Hard Disk Drive Error
    Once you done and after that go through the below location and delete the file:
    %PROGRAM_FILES%\"Critical Hard Disk Drive Error" \"Critical Hard Disk Drive Error" .exe

I think your system have been fully infected with the operating system and so therefore its necessary to repair your operating system and then your issue will get solved, so I would like to suggest you to make repair your system and after that let me know the issue.