Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove PlayPickle32.exe virus

Networking & Security

Old 09-10-2011

How to remove PlayPickle32.exe virus

Hello everyone. I am facing a serious issue on my system. My pc is infected with PlayPickle32.exe virus. My friend was copying some files from his digicam which cause this virus issue. I am using AVG in my system. I got warning on the screen and my friend just ignored that. Later on my pc is quiet slow and while scanning I can see huge amount of virus.

Old 09-10-2011

Your system is almost infected. So there is nothing much you can do. You have to format your pc. Removing virus manually is not possible. Just backup your data and important things. Use a Windows installation disc and format it. Next time use a antivirus that has removable drive scanning option. I have Kaspersky. This antivirus scan all the removable drive before opening and if there is a virus it deletes the same.
Old 09-10-2011

For huge virus issue, formatting is the ultimate solution. PlayPickle32.exe is a nasty virus. Before formatting there are few things you can try. Download and install Microsoft Safety Scanner in your pc. Scan your pc with that. It will ask you for update. Reboot your pc in safe mode and scan once again. Then restart to normal mode and see whether the virus is gone or not. If not then you have to go ahead with formatting stuff.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,