Thread: using twistef pair data for internal network.

using twistef pair data for internal network.

My small office wired has installed by telephone / data cables. The installed wired is from a local cable .
    At the point , I don't think they assemble CAT5 standard because the cable just says PONY Cables length is 0.7mm. There are almost 5 pairs of insecurely twisted copper wires of 0.7mm. Do you think they have capacity to hold the data? This website has two dissimilar sections for Ethernet and telephone like Cat 5 and 6. In the case the telephone cable wires are it seems that designed to hold data and voice.
    Then I just want to know about specifications for the twisted pairs? How can I decide excellence of the wire.

Re: using twistef pair data for internal network.

hey dude , why not you select wireless Network router rather than wired lines that is a fewer well recognized alternative? Wireless network will go simply through many layers of wall.
    in the case of phones wired lines are typically two pairs of 21 or 23 gage copper wire with merely single pair used, and Ethernet wired is extremely strongly twisted a great deal heavier gage wires contains of 8 divide strands. That’s why Ethernet wired can hold much longer runs up to 300 feet devoid of losing signal.
    And extra idea which is a wire running down the center of a wall is simply visually noticed, but if the wire comes down in the curve of a wall then it can simply be unseen behind a part of wood trim.

My answer is , if the wires are not twisted, then good luck. Because, it is still not attach at almost 1mbps. If they are twisted, even though it might not meet cat5 standard, you probably will get several decent speeds. Cat5 standard really consist 1GB specs if you only have little runs.

That’s the reason what you don’t want to apply for running cables within your walls. Make sure you have them pressed down to jacks and a patch panel on every end. Do not try to fold them down to RJ45 connectors.

The system in my office said that the cable must run the 100-TX easily, but may not be able to operate at speeds in concert because the son of the copper is not the best quality. Pretty good for now.That is what you use to install the wires inside your walls. Make sure you pick up puched and / or patch panels at each end. Do not attempt to crimp the RJ45 jacks.