Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2011

License that you use cannot be activated error in KMS 9

hi friends I am using HTC desire mobile phone and I have installed trial version of the Kaspersky mobile security 9 in my mobile phone and after installing the Kaspersky mobile security 9 when try activation code at that time I get License that you use cannot be activated message. what could be the problem. please help me to solve this issue.
Old 02-10-2011

Re: License that you use cannot be activated error in KMS 9

I have gone through your problem and first thing I will suggest you to is you have to check whetehr activation code which you are entering in your mobile phone to activate the Kaspersky is correct because sometime due to wrong activation code also this type of problem occurred. you have to identify the difference between ?o? and ?0? zero properly while entering the code. if you have checked all these things already and then also this problem is occurring then you have to uninstall the Kaspersky mobile security 9 from your mobile and afetr that you have to reinstall it in your mobile phone and afetr reinstalling it in your mobile phone you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.
Old 02-10-2011

if after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you have to download the latest version of the Kaspersky mobile security and install it in your device and then see what the result is.
Old 02-10-2011

to download the latest version of the Kaspersky mobile security you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to install it in your device and then try to activate it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,