Thread: Cannot connect internet after installing kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95

Cannot connect internet after installing kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95

Some days before I have installed Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 in my mobile phone and after installing that in my mobile phone when I try to connect the internet at that time I am get warning "connection is unavailable". I am using Nokia C7 mobile phone. please tell me what should I do t solve this issue.

Re: Cannot connect internet after installing kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95

did you check all the internet setting in your Nokia C7 is proper or not. first you have to check whetehr all the packet data setting and other internet setting is proper or not. because sometimes after installing the applications some setting s in the phone automatically comes back on the default setting and that is why this type of problem can take place.

you have to try to solve this problem by setting firewall protection level to lower and after that you have to check whetehr you are able to connect the internet in your mobile phone or not. if think after trying this your problem will get solved. if that idea does not work for you then you have to disable the Kaspersky in your mobile phone completely and after that you have to check whetehr you are able to connect the internet or not. if you are able to connect the internet after disabling the Kaspersky then it means any of the Kaspersky feature is causing this problem and I will suggest you to try to check by disabling the each feature of the Kaspersky one by one which will enable you to detect the exact feature which is causing this issue. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

if you need any more help then let me know so I can give you reply according to that.

if above tricks does not help you to solve this issue then you have to uninstall the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 from your mobile phone and after uninstalling the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 you have to restart your Nokia C7 mobile phone and after that you have to install the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95. now after installing the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 check whetehr your problem get solved or not.

I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 from my mobile phone and after that restarting the device and then installing the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 but after that also same problem is coming. when I tried to connect the internet after uninstalling the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 at that time also I was not able to connect the internet.

is there anything wrong with mobile phone or Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95.

As you have said that you are not able to connect the internet after uninstalling the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 then It means there might be something wrong with the internet setting and that is why I will suggest you to contact your network operator and after that you have to ask for the internet setting again and then you have to save that setting and restart the mobile phone.

after restarting the phone you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

In my mobile phone I have also installed the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 and after that I was also facing the same problem and then I have done factory rest in my mobile phone and after doing the factory reset my problem get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

to reset the Nokia C7 you have to type *#7370# and after that it will ask for the security code ion your mobile phone and then you have to put 12345 as security code and then your mobile phone will get reset.

I had the same problem in my Nokia 701. After factory reset problem was solved.
    But I want to use Kaspersky Mobile security on my cell, what to do for that?

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    In my mobile phone I have also installed the Kaspersky mobile security 9.4.95 and after that I was also facing the same problem and then I have done factory rest in my mobile phone and after doing the factory reset my problem get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.
    Are you still using KMS 9.0 with working connections. OR, you quite with KMS?