Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

problem connecting DS lite to internet via Atheros AR5007EG router (bt homehub)

Networking & Security

Old 02-10-2011
zenbonzkurai

l33t problem connecting DS lite to internet via Atheros AR5007EG router (bt homehub)

Hi, I am having trouble conneting my DS Lite to the Atheros AR5007EG router. have done the whole manual entry of IP and DNS etc etc using my computer's run command. Still no joy. The Nintendo website has no FAQ for the Atheros routers either. Can anyone be of any help?

Thank you!

Azz

Old 05-10-2011

Re: problem connecting DS lite to internet via Atheros AR5007EG router (bt homehub)

Just check if you have the latest drivers for the Atheros routers. May be that's why it is not getting ahead with the connection. So why don't you just update the router with the latest drivers. Let me know if you want some information on the links. I will provide it to you.

Mean while you can also check your console with the other router like linksys or netgear if it is giving you the same problem.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,