Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is i4jdel0.exe process?

Networking & Security

Old 01-10-2011

What is i4jdel0.exe process?

Hello,
I have just installed Kaspersky antivirus on my system that is running on windows XP. Everything is working fine without any issue but when I checked the task manager then there was an unknown process called i4jdel0.exe which was running and it sometimes disappear and then reappear out of no where? I don’t know what this i4jdel0.exe process is but if it is virus then please tell me how to get rid of it completely?

Old 01-10-2011

Re: What is i4jdel0.exe process?

Actually Kaspersky antivirus considers that the process I4JDEL0.EXE, which was launched by Vuze, is suspicious and can block it pretty easily. I dont know for sure that it is and I cannot understand why Vuze tries to launch it at every torrent that is added. Incase you have Vuze and any torrent client installed then you can try to remove them to get rid of this problem.
Old 01-10-2011

Re: What is i4jdel0.exe process?

In my computer, the antivirus that I have installed automatically picked up this as a virus. But my security software tells me this temporary file, which is located in temp folder, is trying to modify a registry entry in this key - HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\PendingFileRenameOperations. It will try to modify the registry whenever I close Vuze.
Old 02-10-2011

Just search for the below files and then delete it from your computer in order to get rid of the i4jdel0.exe process:

Quote:
c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\Vergil\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\
c:\Users\Lyle's\AppData\Local\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\e4j11A.tmp_dir285\
c:\Users\OK\AppData\Local\Temp\
c:\Users\OK\AppData\Local\Temp\e4jADE.tmp_dir13169\
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\e4j3.tmp_dir16158\
c:\Documents and Settings\ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΥΝΟΜΙΑ\Local Settings\Temp\e4jA5.tmp_dir26729\
c:\Documents and Settings\ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΥΝΟΜΙΑ\Local Settings\Temp\e4j4A.tmp_dir26788\
c:\Documents and Settings\ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΥΝΟΜΙΑ\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\UK\Lokale indstillinger\Temp\e4j5.tmp_dir8949\
c:\Documents and Settings\James Ramsey\Local Settings\Temp\e4j10F2.tmp_dir27043\
c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\Chris Rodgers\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\Aids\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\e4j43.tmp_dir10503\
g:\Documents and Settings\Ross\Local Settings\Temp\e4j387.tmp_dir6082\

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,