Thread: malicious URL blocked by kaspersky internet security 2012

malicious URL blocked by kaspersky internet security 2012

I have kaspersky internet security 2012 installed on my computer. But from past few weeks whenever I turned out to start browsing on internet ,It was not able to surf or open the site .then I called the broadband service engineer he told me that it was not the problem from the service provider the problem was from the antivirus security. It was the antivirus internet security that was blocking most of the URL and detected as malicious. Now I don’t know how can I enable my block URL , due to this I am not able to work on internet. Is there any solution how can I enable my URL service.

Re: malicious URL blocked by kaspersky internet security 2012

Now it seems that while surfing on internet your kaspersky internet security 2012 have found out some sites URL malicious and have blocked the URL’s. I would suggest you that just scan your internet security antivirus and see if its removing your threats or not . try scanning 2-3 times if its not working out with one time.

As you told I have done exactly. I scaned for the malicious URL found and saw that there is nothing change in it . still I cannot surf the net.

Ok seeing to your problem you can do one thing if there is important work to finish with off , then you can unactive the internet security and first you can finish off your work. I know it would be dangerous for your computers since it can cause major harm to your computer. But since you are insisting that you have pending important works to complete then you can go ahead or else try out something else that can make unblock the URL you need to work with.

If its not working by scanning then you can try contacting the technical support . since sometimes there might have some bugs which only could solved by the them . So I would suggest you to try contacting the technical support team.