Thread: Can we pull CF cards from live routers?

Can we pull CF cards from live routers?

I am thinking of pulling the CF cards from the live router and hence what I am thinking is that to try it in real possibility. I am swapping the cards with a bigger one and hence that’s what my basic idea is though there are many signs which tells us not to remove the cf cards while in operation, but I want to try it once what say guys? So anybody who has tried with it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Re: Can we pull CF cards from live routers?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I am thinking of pulling the CF cards from the live router and hence what I am thinking is that to try it in real possibility. I am swapping the cards with a bigger one and hence that’s what my basic idea is though there are many signs which tells us not to remove the cf cards while in operation, but I want to try it once what say guys? So anybody who has tried with it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the replies from you all on the same.
    First of all tell me which router are you using it is very much important to know about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all, so please do let me know about the same that’s what I am saying here. if you can answer out the type of the router then we can answer out the question for you. so hope you might have understood what I am saying here, do answer it out as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Visala28 View Post
    First of all tell me which router are you using it is very much important to know about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all, so please do let me know about the same that’s what I am saying here. if you can answer out the type of the router then we can answer out the question for you. so hope you might have understood what I am saying here, do answer it out as soon as possible.
    Well I am suing the 2800 router and hence that’s what my choice is so what do you all have to say about the same can you all please tell me? will I be able to perform the operation that I am looking for with this router please do advise me something on the same so that I can get a fair amount of idea of whats going to be done. Please do reply guys waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Yes you can do that on 1800 and 2800 routers. Since there are no internal flash with it, so that’s what I want to say here. the boot image will be likely to be stored there and hence you can do that activity with the router that I have suggested you and hence that’s what I am saying here. hope so that’s enough for you.

Ok thanks that’s a great response that you all have given here appreciate the work that you have given here so thanks a ton for the same, so that’s what I want to say here. well I am going to get ahead with the work with some help from my ,friend on the same. hope so that we will be able to work with the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. Thanks guys for all the work that you have made here appreciate the hard work of yours and hence thanks a lot for the same, that’s it from my side for you all.