Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-09-2011

Configuring iphone vpn with Netgear FVS338 router

I want some help to configure vpn on iPhone. I am unable to get the proper output here. I have a Netgear FVS338 Router. I am trying to connect my iPhone 3G to the same through a vpn connection. But it failed. The connection is dropping and I am unable to get a proper output. I hope I am doing the right settings here. Has anyone done this before.
Old 22-09-2011

There are basic settings that you can try to configure vpn on iphone. For that first go in Settings. And then go in General section. You can then go inside VPN. You have to configure the vpn settings here. You can turn it on and do changes as per your need. If still you are unable to connect then it looks there is a bit issue with the vpn network. You have to check that first before going ahead.
Old 23-09-2011

I had done this before. At first I was facing a bit issue with the connection due to wrong vpn details. But later on it worked. The first thing you have to do is delete the connectivity details first. Whatever connect you had corrected recently just delete that. Then as mentioned above go back in the Settings > General > Network > VPN > Add VPN Configuration. Here you have to configure the IPSec settings. Add proper details and then try back.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , ,