Thread: Help - Need to download Cisco Connect Software for Linksys E3000

Help - Need to download Cisco Connect Software for Linksys E3000

I want the download link that help me to download the Cisco connect software for my recently purchased Linksys E3000 wireless N router. We all know that this router is the high performance wireless N router and it works great with the laptop system. Can anybody give me the instructions or the download link that help me to do this connectivity task easily? Thanks in advance.

Re: Help - Need to download Cisco Connect Software for Linksys E3000

Cisco Connect software is a step-by-step setup wizard that connect your laptop wirelessly in minutes. you may download the Cisco connect software from official site of the Cisco. In that site you find this download software on the wireless section of the Linksys. In that there is an facility to choose the specific software for the respective device. Use that facility and choose your router model number. I hope that you find this software in well manner.

This is also possible in the simple way and in that you can use the installation CD that can be come from the router at the time purchasing this device. Just insert the Cisco Connect Setup CD included with every Linksys Wireless-N Router. I hope that you got this CD. Then use it and follow the instructions as per mentioned on this CD.

I also faced the similar problem and that time I have not knowledge about how to solve this problem. then I read some articles related to this issue. They also told me that use the official site link and follow the mentioned instructions for doing this process. I use this step and then finally I use this link to download the software for my router.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I use it and then finally I download the software for my system. Now I have faced one more problem and that is when I try to to install it with the laptop system. Then I got some problem. it also want the WPA-PSK (TKIP) security key. How can I found this key? Windows 7 present on my laptop. I use the Cisco site for this download software process. I search a lot but can’t found any think related to these issues. I am waiting your reply.

The WPA-PSK (TKIP) security key for the cisco software is present on the router's web interface. You need to open it and then go to the wireless option by hitting them. Then it shows you the Wireless Security option. Use it and then using the IP address of your system you can find out it. Then try this and see what happen onto it.

I also required this security key for the cisco software installation purpose. Then I use your process for doing this task. The process works and finally I was able to fix this problem. Cisco Connect software has three simple steps to get you set up and manual of the software explain this three steps in best manner. Then I use an manual of this software which is come with this software. It works and I install this software and connect router with laptop. You can also use it for doing this connection.

Linksys E1000 is nothing but Linksys WRT160N router with the Cisco connects software included. Then I just suggest to you for use either the Linksys WRT160N router software for this download process. I hope that it works because this two router are almost similar and there will be no problem arrives onto it.

The installation way of this router with your laptop system has always been present on the manual of the router. But if you can face any problem then use the help of the official site expert. I hope that they help to you for solving this problem.

You can also use the network engineer help to for doing this task. I faced this problem in the last week. I downloaded this software and when I try to install this software for connecting router with the laptop, and then it gives the problem. I have never knows what the problem actually is in that system. Then I contact the network engineer. It works and finally i was able to fix this problem. This is the solution that works when much solution won’t work to do this connectivity.