Thread: Unable to access linksys wrt120n setup using Firefox but IE can

Unable to access linksys wrt120n setup using Firefox but IE can

Normally whenever I try to access the Linksys wrt120n setup from Firefox at that time it worked file nut it suddenly stopped working. now I am not able to access the Linksys wrt120n setup by using Firefox but when I tried to access it from internet explorer at that time I am not getting any issue. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to access linksys wrt120n setup using Firefox but IE can

as you have said that you are able to access the Linksys wrt120n setup from internet explorer then it means the problem is with your Firefox browser only. here is the some tricks which you can try to solve this issue.

first try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies and after doing that you have to check whether you are able to solve this issue or not.
    if after clearing the cache and cookies also if you are facing the same problem then you have to follow this steps. first you have to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox browser from your computer completely and after uninstalling the Mozilla Firefox you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Mozilla Firefox in your computer and after installing the Mozilla Firefox in your computer you have to check whether yu are getting the same issue or not.

if reinstalling the Mozilla Firefox also gives you the same issue then you have to update the Firefox and after updating the Firefox your problem might get solved.

first I try to fix this issue by clearing the cache and cookies and after doing that also I was not able to solve this issue and after that I have uninstalled the Firefox from my computer and after that I have installed the Firefox again in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.

Web interface for any router remains the same. Most of the time it works only with IE. It may not open because of many firefox addins .