Thread: limited or no connectivity message with Linksys WAP610N

limited or no connectivity message with Linksys WAP610N

Hello friends I am using Linksys WAP610N router from last few months and it has started giving me sole problem. Now whenever I try to use the Linksys WAP610N router with my computer at that time it says Limited or no connectivity. Now please tell me what I should do to only this issue?

If anyone facing the same problem and have solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: limited or no connectivity message with Linksys WAP610N

According to me you have to connect your Linksys WAP610N router with any other computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if this problem does not occurs with other system then I will suggest you have to check whether you have installed LAN drivers properly or not.

yes some time because of the LAN drivers issue also this type of the problem occurs and that is why you have to first uninstall the LAN drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the LAN drivers you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer again and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the LAN drivers again in your laptop and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know after installing the LAN drivers your problem will get solved. Because sometime wireless drivers file crashes with the LAJN drivers and that is why we have to reinstall the drivers and after that problem get solved.

you have to also try to to check whether you are able to connect any other router with your system or not. if you are able to connect any other router with your system then I think there is nothing wrong with your system but problem is with your router only.

If you have tried different routers with your computer and you are able to connect it and at that time you are not getting any problem then I think you have to reset your Linksys WAP610N router and aftr resetting that router you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

Well I have first tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the LAN drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the LAN drivers also I was still getting the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have also tried other router with my computer and I am also not able to connect any other router with my computer. I have also disconnect all the cable from my router to and from my computer and after that I have connected all the thing together properly again but after that also result was same.

if anyone can help me this problem then it will be greatly appreciated.

It looks like you need to upgrade the driver of your router and after upgrading the driver of the Linksys WAP610N router you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing the same problem with my router also and after that I have first thought that there might be something wrong with my router and after that I came to know that there is nothing wrong with my router but the problem is occurring because of the router drivers and after that I have downloaded the updated drivers from the official site of the Cisco and after that I have uninstalled the drivers which was already installed in my computer and after that I have installed the new drivers and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

if you want to download the drivers for your Linksys WAP610N then you have to first click below

DOWNLOAD LINKSYS WAP610N DRIVERS

after clicking on that you have to click on the download option and after that you have to download the drivers and then install in your commuter and then your problem will get solved.

after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by downloading the updated drivers from the internet and after downloading the diverts from the internet I have installed it in my computer and after that my problem get solved . Now all the things are working fine with my computer and router. thank you for helping me.