Thread: How to get the ProSafe VPN client for netgear

How to get the ProSafe VPN client for netgear

Since I want to change my laptop, so I need to install ProSafe VPN client in that, but I have missing my CD somewhere. So I don’t have the CD for ProSafe VPN client. But I need it for this new laptop, I have search many link to get this ProSafe VPN client software but still I have not find it, and my friends are saying that there is no way to get it from online or from the link, so I’m very much confused because I need that but don’t have any idea to get this ProSafe VPN client. So guys if you have any idea or link to download this please help me to get this. Your help and idea will be appreciated.

Re: How to get the ProSafe VPN client for netgear

There is no option to download this, however the official member can have the possibility to send this application through the email, but there is also some restriction and rules they can only send this ProSafe VPN client if you are having the evidence for being the original vpn-client. So for that you have to register yourself with your original id for verification.

For getting this application you first need to have the serial number from the NETGEAR, after that you have to register that and if you have the right serial number present with you then there is no extra thing you have to do, you just enter that serial number for where they asked for getting the access to download this application that is ProSafe VPN client. After getting the access you can easily download that for your use.

These vpn-client products can download or you can purchase it separately. Also in order to download the upgrade vpn-client, the serial number must have to register if asked.

If you think that there is the downloading option available publicly, then you are wrong since only the authorized member can have the access to the site to download these vpn-client products, by entering their personal serial number.