Thread: Cannot see NETGEAR ProSafe GS724TV3 in the network

Cannot see NETGEAR ProSafe GS724TV3 in the network

Welcome, I have GS724TV3 about 2 weeks back. This switch went with last firmware (5.0.2.14) and I utilize System Control Center 1.1.018 to uncover the switch and set the IP. Following complete the arrangement, I put it into the rack bureau, every little product works fine. Today, I Just found that I cannot ping the switch, no reaction on program and ever the framework control focus moreover cannot run across the switch. Then again I would be able to ping the gadgets / servers that were associated on that switch. I'm not wanting to reset the switch (unplug the capacity string) at this instant, as all servers in the workplace were associated to this switch. I Just ascent this occasion to different individuals here for heed, it is safe to say that it is a firmware bug, or h/w blame?

re: Cannot see NETGEAR ProSafe GS724TV3 in the network

I'm having precisely the same situation with both GS724T switches in my network. In my case restarts didn't help (I did 4 restarts).

Same situation here! It's indeed irritating on account of we Just dumped our Linksys switches and purchased Netgear to update our arrangement. I needed to make a 3-combined-backbone (trunked) LAN with about 30 switches joined in aggregate. I've attempted and tested some arrangements, but the switches don't appear to 'work' longer than 2 weeks. Information still goes the distance, but they aren't reasonable or open anymore. Additionally the trunks flop and the entire backbone quit working.
    So I have several major situations:
    • Switches Just quit being reasonable following a few weeks
    • Trunks bolt up the entire framework when about several weeks (even with STP)

I actually found out regarding the new firmware. I've attempted to establish it, but its blatantly troublesome with Linux. The past Control Center went with Wine, but the new one doesn't. All the more with Windows in VMPlayer it doesn't work. It's dismal that I'm compelled to utilize Windows OS with our switches (on account of the switches could not venture to be overhauled from the net interface.

You are able to update via the program. Following login the switch, select 'support' =>'http index download'. In the menu, select document sort as 'code', representation name 'image1' and spot the firmware document. When the firmware document 'download' successfully (i.e download from pc to the switch' then you are able to select 'reboot' to produce results.’

Here is a upgrade of our status. The GS724Tv3 and GS716Tv2 still are failing. I possess the most cutting edge firmware (5.0.3.2) instituted on every one of the six (backbone) switches and the trunk slips up when regarding a week and a part. This intends no movement is living up to expectations and the entire network slips up to work.

The trunk is joined amidst 3 base areas in our raising:
    Code:
    T1 === T2 === T3
    Every T-spot have several 24p switches which are joined through T2 so the true config is similar to this:

Code:
    T1 === T2 === T3
    ||
    T1a == T2a === T3a
    The trunk comprises of four UTP Cat5e links of about 80 meters length among the shifting T-spots.