Thread: Unable to configure netgear WNCE2001 router

Unable to configure netgear WNCE2001 router

Hi, I am using netgear WNCE2001 router from last couple of months, but because of some reasons I had just reset the firmware of the router but after that I am having problem with configuring It again. don’t know what could be the problem but still I have tried the same settings that I had made previously but still having same problem with the connection.

Anyone having the same router? Please help me with configuring the network connection.

Need suggestion, any would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to configure netgear WNCE2001 router

As you Are not able to make connection settings to the router you can simply refer the below mentioned steps for setting up the router.
    There are two ways by means of which you can setup the WNCE2001 router. The first is through the use of WPS (Wireless Protected Setup). If you have that alternative previously enabled in your home network then things are pretty trouble-free. You have to just push the WPS button on the WNCE2001 router until the light flashes yellowish-brown and green. after that you press on the WPS key on your router. From there it should automatically set itself up and you are off and running.

The second way is a little additional concerned, but at rest pretty effortless. With this technique you require to attach it to a PC. Once the drivers are installed then you open your browser. Once you open the browser you’ll be prompted with couple of questions concerning language preference and location. Thus you have to simply select the preferred language and the country where you stay actually, subsequently saves that information for afterward and you get into the meat of the setup.

As you completed with this it will simply update the settings for your router, you can refer the image below.

The next thing you are address with is a review of nearby wireless APN (access point). It is up to you to pick the one you desire. Refer the Image below.

After you click on continue button you’ll be redirected to the next page is where you put in the security key, if there is one and press continue. And within few minutes of viewing a progress bar you are given a recap of what you put in. you’ll see the last page as mentioned in the Image showing you have completely set up netgear WNCE2001 router.

if you are not getting whatever the above user has mentioned you can simply download the PDF files that I have attached over here for further information, and for better guidance.

WNCE2001 Installation Guide -

WNCE2001 Product Datasheet –

WNCE2001 User Manual –

If you are not aware about the setting up the router and make setting to connect to the internet you can simply hire a networking engineer to your residence and let him do the same for you, and if suppose you know how to set up a router but still you are not getting what to do that the better option would be to visit their official website or else you can simply contact them as well.

I used to do the same thing whenever I got any problem with the router.

Hey thanks for posting the manuals rather guide for router as really they are quite helpful.