Thread: How to get rid of severe level viruses?

How to get rid of severe level viruses?

I am using windows 7 and i have been attacked by some of the internet's most apprehended and bad viruses they where detected by "Microsoft forefront client security" on my machine which was updated properly from time to time.These are the following that have been detected by it
    • VirTool:Win32/VNInject.gen!CN Severe
    • VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ severe
    • Trojan:Win32/Alureon.gen!J

even though i have a antivirus i still think that the performance of the machine has gone down because it keeps hanging instantly.What should i do now? any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to get rid of severe level viruses?

You just need an SUPERantispyware after you download this application just launch the application on your machine and click on start and follow the instruction and then just select the drive you want to scan or select all the drives.This application will easily scan all the severe viruses attacking your machine and then you can very well remove them all.I have been using these application for a long time and i have hardly faced any virus problem by now so you too just give it a try it is really the bestest option i have came ac-crossed.

SuperAntiSpyware is highly regarded among the top most anti-spyware application available today you can even take it your usb stick and further use it on the machines you want.I was previously using MalwareBytes which is also a very good option for keeping your machine clean from the severe viruses but now i have switched to SuperAntiSpyware as many people had recommended me to check it out so after checking it i am still with it and even i have not came across any kind of further problem till it is kept updated from time to time

My views are a bit different and many people out here may find it weird as well but being very frank i am not satisfied with SuperAntiSpyware and i am saying this after trying it.I didn't find it really portable because it keeps it files in my temp folder and just need to be updated every week to give its best and sometimes it does not seems to retain the update as well so its of no use carrying it in a usb and then trying to use it in a non connected PC and alt these issues had lead me to stick to "ClamWin" which is quite portable as compared to "SuperAntiSpyware"

One of the problem that i was facing while using the "super antispyware" was that the virus in my machine used to stop me from using my applications even though after scanning them and cleaning them from the machine.I had noticed that Whenever i use to start my machine the virus should get in before the machine actually displays anything which further makes my machine completely powerless so as to connect to the internet and update "super antispyware". This would happen a no of time while starting the computer and after several attempts it actually get connected to internet and then after updating it it would work fine until a week and then the same problem used to arise again.

For me SuperAntiSpyware has appeared to be like a lifesaver as i was working on my machine which was infected with Antivirus and which seemed to have developed a clone of the Antivirus Live even though i was a bit awarded of it i then kept using it an later It blocked my installation for running SuperAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes and any other other antivirus that i had tried to use but than when i used SuperAntiSpyware in Safe mode from a flash drive it was very well able to remove a large amount of malware and later my machine was working well once again.I was thinking of reinstalling windows until i was suggested to perform this method by one of my friend and ultimately it had worked for me.

I would like to make all of you aware of this that in order to get rid of the security tool we have to download the portable "superantispyware" to our flash-drive and then we have to run it from that but if you just Just download the normal "superantispyware" it wont help you in anyway but you can just view and remove all the viruses without a need of downloading the portable superantispyware to your machine and trust me it really works from the flashdrive ass well,i am saying this because i have tried and even you all can check this out on your machines.

I had a fake anti-virus application on my machine and which was preventing me from using my applications it always used to ask me whether i want to install Realtime spyware protection so later I got other windows Security Suite which was none another than "Superantispyware" so i installed it in the safe mode as per the instruction and then every thing was working fine but now i think it only finds adware tracking cookies and is not able to find out the fake antivirus and after removing whatever it had find it says to reboot and when i reboot it in normal mode the problem appears once again and then i am not able to use the application once again like in the start.

I have even experienced that in order to use it at its best you should use it in safe mode,in order to start the safe mode press F8 as soon as the computer starts and start safe mode with networking in order to have internet access and then Start program and try to use the UPDATE option and then Run program and every thing will be fine.This method have never let me down and have save my machine many a times from getting formatted.what all you have to do is to keep your antivirus updated.