Thread: How to remove PSW Agent H Trojan

How to remove PSW Agent H Trojan

Few days back I have done full system scan with the help of the AVG antivirus in my computer and it has find PSW Agent H Trojan. When I try to move it to vault at that time it does nothing. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: How to remove PSW Agent H Trojan

first you have to check the location of the Trojan and after that you have to open the folder and then try to delete it from that folder and after that see what happens. You have to make sure that you do not double click on that Trojan file. Because clicking on that file may be harmful for your computer.

If you are not able to delete it manually then you have to try to solve this problem by doing following steps. First you have to update the AVG antivirus in your computer by doing automatic updates or by downloading the updates file from the official site of the AVG and installing it in your computer and after updating the AVG you have to run the full system scan and after that when it detects the PSW Agent H Trojan at that time you have to try to move to vault and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing that you will not get any problem.

if after doing that also if the same problem then you have to uninstall the AVG from your computer and after uninstalling the AVG you have to install the any other antivirus software and then check whether you are able to delete the Trojan or not.

You can also try to solve this problem by downloading the Trojan remover from the internet and after that installing it in your computer. After installing the Trojan remover you have to scan the computer and then it will detect the Trojan and remove it. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

I was also not able to delete the PSW Agent H Trojan from my computer and after that I have downloaded Spy Sweeper from the internet and after downloading that I have installed it in my computer and after installing that in my computer I have scan my computer and with the help of that my computer has successfully removed the Trojan. now I am not facing any issue with my computer. you can download the Spy Sweeper from the internet easily and after that you have to do live update of the spy sweeper software. after updating that scan your system and then you will not get any problem.

When I have tried to delete the PSW Agent H Trojan from its location at that time I was not able to delete that and after that I have tried to solve this problem by by downloading the Trojan remover but it does not detect the PSW Agent H Trojan. updating the AVG didn’t helped me to solve this issue. please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

According to me by scanning the computer with the help of the bootable scanning you will be able to solve this problem. first you have to image file of the bootable scan from the internet and after that you have to burn the CD of that image file and after burning the image you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to scan the computer with the help of the Bootable scanner and after that it will solve all the problems from your computer.

Try the above solution and after that let me know what the result is.

as you have said in your solution I have first downloaded the bootable scanner image file from the internet and with the help of that I have scan the computer and after that my problem get solved. Thank you for giving me this solution and sharing the information with me.