Thread: How to connect D-Link router with wireless security system

How to connect D-Link router with wireless security system

Hello friends I am using D-Link DGL-4300 wireless router and I am trying to this router with wireless home security system but I am not able to get it connected. Please tell me what I am doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated. I have checked my antivirus and firewall but I don’t know whether it is blocking it or not. if it is blocking then tell me how to allow it.

Re: How to connect D-Link router with wireless security system

you have I have read your problem and first of all I would like to tell you that wireless security system is the device which normally connects with the any LAN port of the router and that is why I think there is no relation with the firewall and antivirus.

I will suggest you that you have to first check whether you have connected the all the cables properly or not. if you are not sure about this then first remove all the cables from your router and after removing the cable you have to connect all the all the thing s again and after connecting that you have to check whether problem solved or not. you have to also try with different router and after trying different router you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if you don’t get any problem with different router then I think there might be something wrong with your router only.

there was same problem with my system also and after that I have come to know that I don’t have to plug the system with router but I have to connect it with standard phone jack and after that I have done same thing and then my problem get solved.

Thank you for helping me after reading your suggestion I have connected all the wires properly with router and after that also I was having the same problem. now after that I have connect my system with standard phone jack and after that problem get solved.