Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to share a dial up VPN Broadband internet connection

Networking & Security

Old 14-09-2011

How to share a dial up VPN Broadband internet connection

Hello friends, I want to ask that how can I share a dial up Virtual Private Network (VPN) Broad band internet connection over Wi-Fi and also I wanted to share this dial up connection to my laptop over the Wi-Fi, so what are the necessary hardware required to do the share the internet wireless at my laptop, please tell me as I am not knowing. Give me the suggestion and advice to do it. Thank you.

Old 14-09-2011

Re: How to share a dial up VPN Broadband internet connection

You can get the process of it on the internet and also you will be able to get the method and also the best way to do it, even you will be able to get some of the video of it to do it, so search for it.
Old 14-09-2011

Well my friends though tend to be a little difficult to configure the internet connection sharing (ICS) as it is the feature of the Microsoft designed to do this. Even it tends to be defective when you use it to share high speed connection for dialup. And if you are having a wireless router then you can have PC share it with the router which allows other machines to connect to it. If you do not have then you have to do the direct machine to machine wireless setting. And also you will need to configure the PC wireless to be AD-HOC. So try this and the setting would be done and you can use the internet.
Old 15-09-2011

I will also suggest you to as per the above user and also if you are not getting the problem then go to the internet and search for it and I am sure you will be able to get it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,