Thread: Cannot connect internet with wired connection in WA3002G4 Wireless modem

Cannot connect internet with wired connection in WA3002G4 Wireless modem

I am using WA3002G4 Wireless modem with which I have connected my computer and I have also connected my laptop with the router. All the things were working properly but suddenly it started giving me some problem. now I cannot connect the internet from the computer but when I try to connect the internet from the laptop at that time I can connect it. please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

Re: Cannot connect internet with wired connection in WA3002G4 Wireless modem

I have gone thought your issue and I will suggest you that first try to solve this issue reparing the network connection from your computer if you are using windows XP or troubleshooting the network problem if you are using windows vista or windows 7 and after that it will automatically detect the problem and solve this issue.

If you don’t know about how to repair the internet problems in the windows XP then I will help you with this. first you have to right click on the local area connection icon on the system tray icon and there you will get the three option like disable , status and repair and from that you have to select the repair option and after clicking on the repair option it will detect the all network problems and then resolved it also.

in windows 7 also you have to click on the local area icon on the system tray icons and after that you will see two option one is for the troubleshoot the network problems and another is for open network and sharing center. now you have to select the troubleshoot the network problems and after that it will fix all the network related issue. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If after trying above solution also if you are facing the same issue then I will suggest you to try to solve by removing all disconnecting the modem completely from your computer and after that connect it with your computer only and after that check whether you are able to use the internet or not.

you have to fix this issue by enabling the DHCP and also trying to connect the internet in the PPPoE mode and after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to enable the DHCP then you have to do following steps. First you have to open the modem configuration page and by going in to the browser and after that typing 192.168.1.1 and after that press enter button. Now after that you have to put the username and password as admin and then configuration page will open. Now after that you have to check whether click on the LAN page. now after clicking on the LAN page you have to enable the DHCP option and after that you have to restart the modem and after restarting the modem you have to check whether you are able to connect the internet from your computer or not.

After trying to fix this issue by trouble shooting the network problem also I was also facing the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by enabling the DHCP setting and afte enabling the DHCp also I get the same issue and I am still not able to connect the internet in my computer. please help me to solve this issue.

As you have mentioned that after enabling the DHCP also you are having the same problem then I will suggest you that you should try to connect the modem in PPPoE mode and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. if you are getting the same problem after that then I will suggest you to fix this issue by resetting the modem. most of the time this type of problem can be get solved by resetting the modem and that is why I am also suggesting you this issue. try this solution and after that you will be able to connect the internet from your computer.

Sometime by reinstalling the LAN and Ethernet drivers also this kind problem can get solved and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should first remove the LAN and Ethernet drivers from your computer and after that restart the computer and then install the drivers again and after that check whether you are able to use the internet or not. I think after reinstalling the drivers you will be able to use the internet.