Thread: need bsnl siemens c2110 modem drivers for windows Xp SP 3

need bsnl siemens c2110 modem drivers for windows Xp SP 3

Hi guys I am looking for the information regarding the bsnl siemens c2110 modem drivers for windows Xp nservice pack 3. from last some days I am facing some problem with windows Xp service pack 2 and now I am planning to upgrade it to service pack3 but I want to know that if I upgrade the system from windows XP service pack 2 to service pack 3 then at that time I have to install any drivers for the bsnl siemens c2110 modem or it will work fine without installing the drivers. Because in windows XP service pack 2 it does not ask for installing the drivers.

Re: need bsnl siemens c2110 modem drivers for windows Xp SP 3

I have read your post and I would like to tell you that upgrade your system with the windows XP service pack 3 and after that connect the bsnl siemens c2110 modem and then it will work fine and you don’t need to install any drivers.

BSNL siemens c2110 modem willnot require while using the modem with the windows XP operating system and you will b e able to connect the internet without facing any problem. you need the separate drivers only if you are planning to install the windows vista operating system or windows 7 operating system otherwise there is no need to install the drivers.

I will also suggest you that if you are using the USB modem then I will suggest you that you should use Ethernet card and use the LAN port with your computer. Because LAN will port will give you more speed then USB. normally transfer rate for USB is 10MBPS and transfer rate for the LAN is 100 mbps it means it is 10 times more than USB. I hope you will get some help from this solution.

I have upgraded the system from the windows XP service pack 2 from service pack 3 and after udating the windows XP I am not able to connect the internet with my bsnl siemens c2110 modem. now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

I am using the same modem and when I have upgraded the windows Xp service pack 3 from service pack 3 at that time also I was not able use the internet and after that I have reinstalled the USB drivers and after reinstalling the USB drivers you’re my problem gets solved. I think you should try to solve this issue. If you need any more information then let me know

Thank you for helping me and trying to solve this issue. After reading your post I have reinstalled the USB drivers and after reinstalling the USB drivers my problem gets solved. all those who are facing same problem can try this solution.