Thread: Is one click login possible in Norton toolbar in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Is one click login possible in Norton toolbar in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Right now I am using Norton internet security 2011.and it has the one click login for the safe browsing. This is two step processes actually. Only you need to click on the identity safe button on the browser. This is good feature of this Norton Internet Security 2011. Now the beta version of Norton Internet Security 2012 is out now. And I heard that this feature is been changed in the newer product. So does anyone know regarding this feature of Norton Toolbar?

Re: Is one click login possible in Norton toolbar in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Yes I have downloaded the Norton internet security 2012 beta and I have seen that the functioning of the Norton toolbar is slightly changed in it. In new software you have to click on the Internet security button first and after that you can click on identify safe button. According to me it’s not good at all and this is unnecessary thing in it. So I want the old Norton toolbar which is available in Norton Internet Security 2011.

Re: Is one click login possible in Norton toolbar in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Single click will be the best way to get login in safe mode in browser. And I also agree with you regarding it. Since I have also seen that the Norton internet security 2012 has slight more steps. Single click on IS will be great for me.

I also don’t like the new feature of Norton Internet Security 2012 at all. This new format is not able to show automatically the login sites before clicking on the padlock icon. And after that only you will able to show up the list which is confusing for me. In the new system you have to scroll down in it. and then we have to select the all logins. After that only all of the sites are visible to you which is really not good. I don’t like this feature at all. I want the old system which is much better than the new system. Which is 3 click systems the two click system is better.

I think the feature of single click login is good and already perfected in the Norton Internet Security itself. So I don’t know why they are doing the changed in the toolbar.

I am also agreed that the changes in the toolbar in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta are not good. The extra click to login is not useful at all and I don’t like the identity safe bar opens the WebPages. And I am thinking that the old method of single click will be the good one as compare to the new one. Many of the times happen that I have clicked on the wrong link on webpage due to this only. I think it is in the beta so we have to wait till it will be getting final version of the internet security 2012 gets launch. They will solve those problems which we are facing right now.

There is no way you will get single click login you have to make multiple clicks to get logged in. I don’t know why Symantec is trying to change the working program. There is no need to change it. And I like the old toolbar only so keep that only.

I don’t think there is any problem in it. and the feature is getting improved in the Norton Internet Security 2012 .I have downloaded the beta of it just a few days back and I like all the changes in it. I also used the Identity safe toolbar. I want to know that is there any way so I can get logged in automatically when pc gets turned on. Since I am searching for it but I can’t able to find it on the new Internet security. So can anyone tell how to enable it when pc stats up.

Yes I have also liked the new features which are actually gets improved in the Norton Internet Security 2012. And you want to know about how to enable the identity safe automatically gets started when the system starts up. So here is how you can enable it. click on the main interface of the IS then go to the settings in that go to the Identity Safe and click on the password and security in it. Now select the no password needed, automatically log me in. click on apply and click on ok. It will allow you to get logged in when the system gets started.