Thread: close button is not working during the scan in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

close button is not working during the scan in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

hi guys I am using Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in my computer which have windows vista operating system. in my system I have started facing issues with this. now whenever I start scanning in the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta at that time X button means close button of the window does not work properly. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: close button is not working during the scan in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

According to me you should first check whether this problem is coming while running the full system scan only or you are getting this problem while running the quick scan also. First check this and then let me know.

Re: close button is not working during the scan in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

I have read you post and after reading your post I have tried to do the quick scan when I try to close the window by in quick scan at that time it worked fine. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. please reply me as soon as possible. any help will be appreciated.

you can solve this problem by selecting the turnoff option to in On scan completion dropdown from the scan window. Follow these steps to do this. First you have to open the internet security suite 2011 beta and after that you have to start the full system scan and then you have will see the last option for the On scan completion and you have to click on the drop down menu and after that you have to select the turn off option and after that you will be able to close the window.

if after trying this solution also if you are facing the same issue then I will suggest you to solve this issue by removing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from your computer and after that installing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in your computer again and then check whether your problem gets solve or not. I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

Well I have read your solution regarding changing the on scan completion setting and after going through that I have changed the setting and after that close button started working properly. Thanks for helping me.