Thread: Scanning process freezes while doing the full system scan in NIS 2012 beta

Scanning process freezes while doing the full system scan in NIS 2012 beta

in my computer I have windows 7 installed and i have also recently installed Norton internet security 2012 beta and after installing the Norton internet security 2012 beta in my computer when I have tried to perform the full system scan at that time scanning process gets freezes after scanning some files . Please tell me what should I do to solve this.

Re: Scanning process freezes while doing the full system scan in NIS 2012 beta

check in your Norton internet security 2012 beta that while scanning the computer if the ccSvcHst.exe is showing the 100% usage then I think you can try to solve this problem by disabling the insight optimizer in your Norton internet security 2012 beta and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you don’t know about how to disable the insight optimizer then you have to follow these steps.
    • first you have to open the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta.
    • after opening the Norton Internet Security 2012 you have to select the performance link option and after clicking on that you have to click on the Norton Tasks option.
    • Now you will see the list of the task which are currently running in your Norton internet security 2012 beta
    • After that you have to click on the insight optimizer option and after that you have to disable that and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

By following the above steps you have to first disable the insight optimizer option and after disabling that you have to perform the full system scan again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. in my system there was similar problem occurred and after that I have disable the insight optimizer option and then when tried to do the sull system scan at that time I didn’t get any issue.

I have disabled the insight optimizer option by performing your given steps and after trying that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that when I start the system scanning again at that time I get the same problem. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

if you are facing the same problem with after disabling the insight optimizer option then I think you should try to solve this problem by removing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from your computer and after that installing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again in your system and after reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta you will not get the same problem again. First try this trick and after that let me know about what the result is.

if you still get the same problem after that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta with its latest build 19.0.0.128 and after installing this you will not face any problems.

Well after trying so many solutions also I was having the same issue and after that I have removed Norton internet security 2012 beta from my system and after that I have installed Norton internet security 2012 beta again and after that whenever I scan the my system at that time scanning process works properly. Now I am not facing any problem with Norton internet security 2012 beta.

Does you have a lot of space left from your memory when running a full scan? Norton Internet Security does require a large amount of memory space when running a full scan in a computer. I had been experience that when I install Norton on my computer. It always lag and stock for a while when running a full scan.