Thread: Firewall GUI Bug

Firewall GUI Bug

Guys when I am using Torrent My latest NIS 2012 Beta is saying that some of the remote computer is trying to access your Torrent. And on the GUI box I can see there is a message that is saying “always allow” which is recommended. This is very bad. Restarting was not much of the useful for fixing the issue. At this time I download movie from TPB By means of the manual firewall and I am used to of it. Can anyone provide me some of the help here?

Re: Firewall GUI Bug

I tried to replicate this but I was not successful to. Can you give me with your OS/Service Pack, as well as the precise description number you see in You will see this in the section support or about. Also, If you think that any other setting (in the Norton Product or System Settings) that may be affecting this.

torrent is a file sharing Peer to Peer client; if not you set it up to not sharing option share your files. When you consent to share or 'serve them up' to other Peer to Peer users. As you are having the firewall 'in manual mode' (Automatic Program Control is disabled in settings), this threat will be seen each time a dissimilar uTorrent user wants to way in the files you are having on your machine.

I am trying to make you sure that this not the bug is not a bug; this is Norton and uTorrent functioning the way they are designed to. Peer to Peer file sharing works by having files 'served' from the huge number of user machines across the globe; the 'seeding lists' are preserved on central servers, which stay tracking of where (what users' machines) have download files so that these files can be sent to downloaded by yet other users.

I guess the question in the picture is not what about the alert, but the missing options.