Thread: Change should be imparted in Nortan antivirus 19.0.0.117 user interface.

Change should be imparted in Nortan antivirus 19.0.0.117 user interface.

Hello Guys I think There should be a change in the user Interface of the Nortan Antivirus version 19.0.0.117. The close button in advanced view needs to be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. I would like to have your views on this. Guys what do you say? Have you feel the same as I am doing?

Re: Change should be imparted in Nortan antivirus 19.0.0.117 user interface.

It’s good that you have recognized it but I guess This is an intentional change That has been imparted. On having Clicked this "back" button will be taking you to the Simple User Interface.

This is no offense but I guess that will be wrong,. the animation is moving up and down. Had the animation moved towards the left as in back then that icon would have been ideal. But as it standing, the icon is pointing backwards and the animation is moving towards down. Talking about which Can justify there to be some of the way for the higher settings screen to show, kind of similar to how it was in the default in 2011? For technical power users out there who like seeing under the hood? I guess then it would be the nice.

I agree with the above fact. The animation read out the route of the close icon so it should be opposite down in order to shut the view. For constancy, the downward-facing close icon should be implementing in the Option Scan now up/down animated interface together.

I deduce the programmers "inherited" what the Performance or the Home screen is doing where there is a horizontal element to the switch over, As it is depicted by the "reverse turn arrow" If we are trying to look for constancy Support has a arrow head You will be observing that the support is going down.

I have waited for the prompt to appear on mouse over and it shas been said to be closed If that's a back button then the better word might be 'back'