Thread: Can I Upgrade to Norton AntiVirus 2012 beta

Can I Upgrade to Norton AntiVirus 2012 beta

Hello friends, as I was surfing the internet I have just went on to a website and I have purchased the product from the Norton of the Norton Anti Virus 2011. And I have also entered the product key which I have received in the email when I have purchased the product and after that I have turned on the product for the period of 1 year. I founded that the Norton Anti Virus 2012 beta product is been published and I am using the Norton Internet Security 2011 with the original product key which come for free when you purchased. So I want to ask that can I upgrade to the Norton Anti Virus 2012 beta or not, if I can then how, please give me your suggestion to me. Thank you.

re: Can I Upgrade to Norton AntiVirus 2012 beta

Well my friend, yes you can upgrade to the Norton Anti Virus 2012 beta without any charge. But Norton Anti Virus 2012 is not been officially released. It is the beta version.

If you have already purchased the key of the original Norton Anti Virus 2011, then you can be able to upgrade on to the Norton Anti Virus 2012 beta, as it allow the user to upgrade to the higher version and even to the extra feature which are been added to it. So you can go the official website and you can find the upgrade package and then you have to enter your previous key and then it will download and also added to your system, but you keep in mind as it is the beta version as the full version will be released later and you have purchase for the key of that full version. Till the time you can enjoy the beta version, as the beta version is the testing version of the product.

Yes it is possible to do it, all the beta version are available as the free for the users who are having the older version with the original product key of the product, so as you are having it then you will be able to get it for free.

Yes it is possible for you to upgrade to the higher version and you will be able to get good features which are been added to the new and better for security. So you can upgrade and use the beta version, if you like the beta version then you can go can go for the full version when it will be launched for all the users and it will be good at that period of time. So you can go and simply upgrade it, when you can upgrade when using the update of the Norton Anti Virus 2012, as it will ask you to upgrade from the lower version to the Norton Anti Virus 2012 beta. So you can try it. As the beta version is the testing version for the latest and upcoming version. So I would say go for it and have a hand on it.

Re: Can I Upgrade to Norton AntiVirus 2012 beta

Thank you for all the suggestion that you have given to me. will go as per the suggestion.