Thread: Cannot see Green Site Safety icon on 'Norton Secured' links

Cannot see Green Site Safety icon on 'Norton Secured' links

Hello friends I have installed Norton internet security 2012 beta in my computer and after installing this I have started facing one issue. now doing the web search whenever I get result at that time green safety icon is missing is there any type of defect or corrupt installation issue or something else is causing this issue?

Re: Cannot see Green Site Safety icon on 'Norton Secured' links

Well according to me you this problem has occurred because of the bad installation and that is why I would like to suggest you to try to solve this issue by removing the Norton internet security 2012 beta and installing the after Norton internet security 2012 beta again in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

As far as I know this is not the any defect or any corrupt installation but it is new 2012 Norton designe. yes I am also a user of the Norton internet security 2012 beta and after installing the Norton internet security 2012 beta in my computer I was also wondering about green safety icon and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet but i didn’t get any information on the internet and after that I have contact the Norton support and they have told me that whenever you do the web search at that time you have will get "Norton secured" Icon besides every Norton Secured Site and you will get the Green OK Icon besides every Safe Sites. Now after that I have done web search again and I have noticed that Norton is showing me exactly what support people have told me and I like this feature. i hope this information will be helpful or you and there is no need to reinstall the Norton internet security 2012 beta.

First I thought that it is a defect in the web search from Norton side but after that I have read your post and I have notice that the information which you have given is totally correct and thank you so much for that.