Thread: Cannot maximize Security History in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Cannot maximize Security History in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

hi friends I am experiencing one problem with Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in my computer. now whenever I try to open security history and after that when I open any section at that time I cannot see the details of any item. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot maximize Security History in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

I am aware of this problem and I will first suggest you to try to fix this issue by reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in your computer I am suggesting you this solution because some time due to bad installation also this kind of problem can take place. first you have to remove the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from the add remove programs and after uninstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta you have to restart the computer. now after you restart the computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after removing the temporary file you have to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again and after that installing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta you have to check whether you are getting the same problem while using the history at that time or not. I think after reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta you will not get any problem.

If after reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta if same problem occurs then let me know.

After reading your above solution I have reinstalled the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this issue?

I have searched on the internet about this problem and I have came to know that in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta build 19.0.0.117 has this problem and this problem has resolved in new updated version. I think you should update the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta with new build 19.0.0.128 and after that your problem will get solved. I hope you will get some help from this solution.

Well after reading your reply I have downloaded latest build of the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in my system and after that I have removed old version and installed new version and after that my problem get solved. Thank you for providing me this information. I really appreciate your help.