Thread: Small width of cell has made the text unreadable in NIS 2011 beta

Small width of cell has made the text unreadable in NIS 2011 beta

I have completed a scan by the NIS 2011 beta and when I moved to the summary page I found that this page was having such a small font and the cells were so small that I was just unable to read anything what it was trying to say what the problem is? Is this an installation error or manufacturing problem and is there any way to solve this problem?

Re: Small width of cell has made the text unreadable in NIS 2011 beta

I don’t know anything about this everything has been working fine with me I wonder that you have been faceting this problem. I think that if this would be an manufacturing issue than all of us would have had the same problem but now many of them are not having this problem so believe this that this is an manufacturing error would be a wrong judge I think that this is an installation error just try to reinstall may this would work and solve your problem itself.

I think that this is the problem with your resolution try to change that and I am sure that the things would be surely fine and I think that it is not even that invisible it is a bit dull but everything is fine it happens there is no problem with that.

Well you don’t need to worry about this there have been so many of them who are having a designer problem and this would be hopefully solved in the version which has to come in the end. There have been so many problem with the design just keep on moving around this antivirus threads you would be able to search all the problem with the designs and I think that this is very necessary to be solved in the upcoming version of this brand would be having a very great fall in the market. I don’t know how the Norton developers have been doing such a big mistakes but they need to come back nicely or may be they would be surprising with something very amazing later on with the latest version lets hope something best.

I dont think that you need to worry about the designing and all for the antivirus you can maximize it and read the content i would strongly oppose the complain which you have been making for the antivirus, what you need to concentrate on is the performance and i think that there is no comment for that this version is having a nice performance and that has been lifting up the antivirus with great effect. I know that designing has been a bit problem in this beta version but its ok it cant be said that they are bad antivirus because of the designing and the font.