Thread: Malware was detected by NIS 2011 but not by NIS 2012

Malware was detected by NIS 2011 but not by NIS 2012

Guys this is the latest version and still it is not able to detect the malware which was already detected by the NIS 2011 one week ago what’s wrong with the new version can anyone tell me about this please? There was an application which was in my friends pc and the first time I tried it to store it in my pc by the pendrive I wasn’t able to do that becaue NIS 2011 said its and virus and cleaned it and then second time I was easily able to do it when I was using the NIS 2012?

Re: Malware was detected by NIS 2011 but not by NIS 2012

I think that this is the problem with the new version and as per I have been watching out I think that the beta version is not at all having a god review they are too bad with many of the places the design has been worst the buttons has been unclickable and lot many problems have been there which is just making this application very bad and I know that they would be clearing up the problem in the new version which is about to release but still I would be saying that this was really not a good move from them. They would have thought that this is a beta version and the people would be using it very lightly but they forgot that there have been lots of people who have liked this product and would be testing it more than any of their testers have been doing. Moving around to the complete thread of this beta version of the Norton I have found problem with almost all the thing and the only thing was remaining was this that it has been unable to find the virus and it has been completed over this thread.

I have been a big fan of this application and I loved it as an antivirus and I too think that they are the best and they would be working out to be the better one but still the beta version would have been more better no doubt.

I have been using this to and haven’t found any such problem It has been working nicely I have also gone thorough lots of the problem and I haven’t found most of the problem with me and some of my friends. I mean whenever I am looking out for any of the query I try to look out in my installed application but most of them were fine with me and my pc was very slow and this version has made it on a right track again with deleting many of the viruses and all so no complain about this now.

Oh if it is realy the truth whatever you have been saying that this is really a very bad news I was thinking to get this application and I was thinking that this antivirus would be a lot better one. I had used the 2011 version and it was awesome and why it was it is awesome I am still using it I was expecting something much better than that not a degraded version a sad news.

Definitely sad news to the entire user if this is a true case because I am just not able to believe that one of the best brand antiviruses has been not able to maintain their reputation and I don’t understand what’s wrong with them.

I thought that there is only a problem with the design I dint ever thought that there would be a problem with the scanning also. But I am also using this application and I have found some problem with the design but I thought that the antivirus was working fine but now I am afraid that how many antivirus it would have let entire my pc I think better than this I would have used the COMODO, I dint knew this would be so worst one of my friend said this is the awesome new version from Norton and so I opted it out.

I have also found something like this I was using a quick heal and there was one of the winrar folder in my system and whenever I use to extract it the quick heal would ask to avoid it because it was having some problem of virus and all and then I dint performed that action ever again and then I forgot about it and then I started using the beta version of the Norton 2011 and it was working good I thought and then one day I suddenly thought of that winrar folder and then again tried to extract and it was successfully extracted and then my system got very slow and then when I again installed the quick heal it started popping up with the virus and this was the very bad experience with this application and if anyone would be asking to me then I would be saying that just be away from this antivirus till the complete version is in market.

I am amazed with this long discussion and I think this discussion is goin to be very useful to all of them who has been thinking to go with this antivirus and one of them is me I was just planning to go with this application and I was wondering that I should just check up if there is any problem with this and thank god I came over this thread and got to know all this.

I would never believe that this problem has been occurred with Norton because I have been using it from such a long time and they have been one of the best antiviruses there must be some reason behind all this if this is true. Some of the reasons which I would like to tell you is, you must have downloaded it from some non genuine site and the antivirus itself would have been corrupted by those links or you would have taken that antivirus into your system from some of the other pendrive isn’t it. And it is always strongly recommended that the antivirus should always been installed by the cd not the pendrive because in pendrive the antivirus can get corrupted and so they wouldn’t have been able to find anything that the problem caused by you all by yourself.

Ok this is nice that i have found out that many of us have been facing this problem and yes those who have been opposing my comment i would be saying that i just commented to see if any one has find the problem with this as me and if no one would have said then i would have believed that this has been some problem with me only but i can see two three guys having the same problem and so i would be saying that this antivirus is having some problem and they need to do something with this.