Thread: Will Norton Internet Security 2012 beta support windows XP

Will Norton Internet Security 2012 beta support windows XP

Can I know that is there anything like the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta would be supporting the windows XP I am having windows xp and I want to know about this please suggest me sooner guys? Will there any problem be occurred if I would be trying to install the antivirus into my system please suggests something and if anyone of you have been using it in XP then please tell me?

Re: Will Norton Internet Security 2012 beta support windows XP

I don’t know that this would be supporting or not but I know that the developers and some of the testers have been trying it out to test it on the windows XP and if they would finding some error they would be trying to solve it out or do something better with it.

Well I think that the Norton is one of the best brand of the antivirus and I would also tell you that you must be knowing that the windows XP is not out of market I mean still there are many people who have been using windows xp and would be using in future so they would be needing the Norton antivirus if they have been using it from long time so I don’t think that the developers would have been ignoring those old users. And I don’t think that the antivirus should ever have a problem in running them on any OS they would be definitely compatible with any of them. And remember if they would be failing to make it run on the windows XP then that would be one of the best drawbacks of the antivirus and they would want to solve the problem for the user and there are so many user who would be needing it.

I am sure that it does supports in the xp and there is no reason why it won’t be running in the windows xp, windows xp has not been out graded from the market and it has been always one of the best OS and lots of the user have a strong believe over it and never wants to skip that OS .

One of my friends is having this version on his xp desktop and it has been working fine no problem at all and I would be saying now you can try it out sooner. I wonder why you need to ask it to different people you just try it by yourselves and I am sure you would be getting the clear idea about everything. And ther has been no single point why the developers have even thought once to make this version only for windows 7 and secondly windows XP is been on the same platform of the windows 7 .

Definitely it would be supporting, why would they be having this problem antivirus are always made to support almost all the windows OS because they are having almost same concept of viruses and there detection so i think they would be working on all the OS. I cant find any reason why they would be having any problem in running in the windows xp but yes i would say that may be there would be some problem if there would be some software which would be having some conflict among them.