Thread: not able to click the button of popup dialogue in NIS 2012 beta Setup GUI 19.1.0.28

not able to click the button of popup dialogue in NIS 2012 beta Setup GUI 19.1.0.28

Guys while I was uninstalling the NIS 2012 beta GUI 19.1.0.28 the dialogue box which appears which is asking to confirm to uninstall the product by clicking yes or no are just un clickable? What to do now how to uninstall this application please tell me has anyone had the same problem?

Re: not able to click the button of popup dialogue in NIS 2012 beta Setup GUI 19.1.0.28

Friend there has been lots of the graphical error and it has been due the bad designing and I am really upset if this same thing would be there in the final product then this would be something really worst and this would be unclicked by almost every user, they need to work with all this problem in the graphic and I hope that they would be working with the design I have never found any product having such problems this is the first one and I hope that this would be the last one itself because this is not at all acceptable from the brand like which are the best in the internet security.

Re: not able to click the button of popup dialogue in NIS 2012 beta Setup GUI 19.1.0.28

I have also found many problems by many guys and I don’t know how you would be able to remove it when you are not able to click the yes or no button but I can say the just try to restore the computer and see if you can get back to your system without this application I hope this would help you.

Re: Not able to click the button of popup dialogue in NIS 2012 beta Setup GUI 19.1.0.28

Thanks for commenting on my query but i need to say that they really need to do many changes in the design and need to take lots of care so that the user wont be finding it more tough to use it and such silly problems should not be occurred. I have saw many application which has been fallen back due to the bad design and the performance also matters but the user interface and the convenience is very important this days every thing needs to be very user friendly in any of the application. And i will also say that there have been some very big issues with the design the worst part is not the font or anything the worst part is if you are not able to use the buttons and all and navigate around with that appplication then whats the use of that application? This is really not a better move by the developers