Thread: Cannot reinstall NIS 2012 beta from Norton Management

Cannot reinstall NIS 2012 beta from Norton Management

Hi guys I am using 3 computers in my office and I have first installed Norton management in all computers and after that I have installed Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after that I have removed Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from one computer and after that when I have tried to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta at that time I get this "You cannot install your Norton security products on any more devices" message.

Re: Cannot reinstall NIS 2012 beta from Norton Management

I think you should first check whether the computer in which you are trying to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta is connected properly or not. Sometimes due to bad connection also this kind of the problem can also take place.

If you connection is proper and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by login to your computer and after that you have check whether you Norton management is recognizing the computer or not. First go to the start menu and after that select the all programs and after that you have to select the Norton Management and after that login to your computer.
    Faithist

If above idea does not help you to solve this issue then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by uninstalling the Norton management from your computer first and after that uninstalling the Norton management you have to also uninstall the client from the computer and after that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing this trick you will not get any issue.

I think your after uninstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta also you it has not updated that your activation key as unused and it still assuming that your all activation keys are currently in use and that is why I would like to tell you that first check whether it is showing the one activation key as usable or not. if it is not showing one activation key useable then you will not able to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again.

yes I am also agree with the above post and I think you have to first confirm about activation key first because sometime due to the activation key issue also this type of problem can come.

I would like to ask you that which browser you are using to add device and for doing all the procedure. you have to also make sure that compatibility mode is turned on. In my system I was also facing the similar problem and after that I have change the web browser and after that I didn’t get any issue. I think you can also try this idea to fix this issue.

I have tried to solve this issue by trying the solutions which you have mentioned in your above solution and after that also I was also facing the same issue. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Norton management and client also but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

In this case you have to first contact the Norton support and after that you have to tell them about your Norton Internet Security 2012 beta installation issue and you have to also tell them to check about the status of your activation key. if they found that your activation key are still used for the three computers then they will surrender one registration and after that they will give you one new key and you have to try to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again and after that you nhave to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

As you have said that I have to take help from the Norton support and after that referring your post I have contact the Norton support and they have solved my problem and now I am not facing any issue thank you for helping me.