Thread: Even Successful note for LiveUpdate in Red font in NIS 2012 beta

Even Successful note for LiveUpdate in Red font in NIS 2012 beta

I have found that when I am trying to have a liveupdate on my NIS 2012 beta the live update progress and then successful note saying that the liveupdate has been successfully completed is also in the red font why so? Anyone having idea should share it with me so that I can know something about this.

Re: Even Successful note for LiveUpdate in Red font in NIS 2012 beta

Ok I have also got the same thing, the font has been in red but I don’t have anything to say about it because they are not having any harm to the pc nor to the application so I think that there is no reason to be upset for this and I am sure that this is just a designing thing and this actually doesn’t matter which font style it has been saying and in which font it has been saying what matters is what it has been saying and I hope that you would also stop worrying about this.

Hey I tried a weird solution I thought this would be causing some help to me and it was like, while it was downloading I just disconnected the internet to see that in which font color it would be showing the error and I found that it was still red though so this trick has also not worked with me.

I think that this is the color availability on your computer which has been showing up in such way and this would be the problem when your Windows or the display adaptor is not able to find the color requested and so they can take some random color or so. Just check your display settings and then change some font and all from the control panel and see if there is any change and I don’t think there is any problem with anything only some font problem would be the case and this can only be solved by some changes in the font.

No such problems with me I just wonder that how you guys have been facing this problem I am having a simple black text over. And then the problem would be solved with the reinstalling the application just tries it out and this would surely solve the problem.

I dont know how but the problem is been solved and ya that true that i don't have to worry about all such stuff but still it does matters we need to know the things about the application which we have been working on because we need to know which are the bugs so that we can complain to the developers to make it get corrected for the newbies and who would get upset about it. what do you think why i have been noticing about such stuffs? this is just beaus i have been looking out for bugs and all almost in all the application and that my work i love doing that as i am myself a tester.