Thread: Power Eraser not working in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Power Eraser not working in Norton internet security 2012 beta

I have found a problem with the Power Eraser in the Norton internet security 2012 beta it haven’t been found working. After I am done with the scanning when I am clicking on to download the power eraser you would be getting something like sorry you need a newer version and if you try to download it again you would be getting a button of repair and it is not able to be clicked only what you can click is review anyone having the same problem then please share your views?

Re: Power Eraser not working in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Yap I have found some same problem and I think that this is the problem which has been faced by almost all the users trying to use this application. I have tried to search a lot about the solution but I haven’t been able to find anything there was nothing regarding this and then I myself followed number of step but still there was no solutions. Some of them were thinking that this is the problem due to the use of the bootable recovery tool and after searching out I found out that this was not a problem. And after all this I would also like to tell you that it looks like I have solved the problem and it was done with the simple trick which I just tried and I think that was the actual solution, I kept on following the steps as it was saying about the downloading and the installing of the power eraser and then I clicked on save instead clicking on the run and I dint found any messages after that so I think that this is the solution for the problem it worked nicely. Just try it out and see if it is helping you out.

Re: Power Eraser not working in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Hey Nipmuc thanks for the idea and i have found that lots of other guys are having the problem with this and they have been working out very much and the developers have been making them very said they are saying that this is a bug and they have been thinking that the developers would be working hard to solve this problem and i hope the same and some of my friends who have got it working when they were trying to reinstall and all basic try's worked out for them.