Thread: Norton internet security 2012 beta Confidential makes Google Chrome not responding.

Norton internet security 2012 beta Confidential makes Google Chrome not responding.

Is it only me who is facing this problem with the Norton internet security 2012 beta that its confidential makes the Google chrome not responding? Or there are more people who have been facing the same problem please tell me what you all have been doing in this case and if you are facing the same problem is it exactly the same?

Re: Norton internet security 2012 beta Confidential makes Google Chrome not responding.

Yes I think almost all of the users have been facing this problem and they have been a big problem for the Google chrome and I think that either there is some bug which has been having some problem with the browser or there is some internal confliction and due to what the problem have been occurring. Whatever it may be I think that this problem must be solved quickly because this time the Google chrome has been the most usable browser due to its speed and all and if they would be having a problem due to this antivirus they would be having a very bad reputation in the users mind so this problem needs to be solved or some protocol should be added to them which would run with the Google chrome.

Re: Norton internet security 2012 beta Confidential makes Google Chrome not responding.

Can I ask you to check up your Norton Internet Security Beta 2012 version that you have on your system and I hope that you know how you can check the version if not then just move to the support option and then to about it and there you would be able to get the version.

What I can say with this is I am having a tough believe that the Norton confidential has been stopped supporting. This can also be said that it must not be getting the updated to run with the very new updated softwares. And surely there is and conflict between the confidential and the Beta or with the Google chrome and this is why it has been behaving bit weird and what I would be suggesting you over this would be uninstall the Norton Confidential and just use the Norton removal tool to do this and eliminate the trace of NC and then reboot the system and try to install the beta again and see if this is helping you out may be it would give you some help and if nothing then need to wait for the next version or some other update which would be working nicely.

I am using Norton internet security with the version 19.0.0.128 and the chrome is 12.0.742.122 and all of this is into the windows 7 64x and I hope this is the same version which almost all of them has been using and everyone is facing the same problem is there anyone who haven’t been facing any problem with this?

Well the answer for your next query is yes it’s me who is not facing any problem with this and I think that this is because I have just degraded my Google chromes version and you can use the same trick and see if the problem is solved. I hope this must solve your problem as it has been doing to me. Or maybe I am just a bit lucky with this trick and some of my friends are too, because I have suggested the same to them and it has been working with them too.

Ok so what’s my idea about this is all of this has been a problem because of the Google chrome has been interrupting this antivirus and that is because Norton confidential keeps making this Google Chrome slow down and so it has been having some conflict with it and has been creating the problem.

I am also using this and i haven't found any problem with both of them. No performance problem and no problem with the antivirus though i think that there is some problem as the virus and all in your system do a complete scanning and all and even check out that is there any process which has been taking lots of memory in background check it out in task manager and then close them if you will find them. I am sure that this is the problme with your system or so or some other software has been creating a problem its not because of the Antivirus.